As a follow-up to the last UX tools bundle offered through UX Heroes, the third annual Optimal Workshop World Usability Day bundle is now available consisting of 8 great tools and subscriptions worth $5,000 for $1,370. However, if you use the link in this post, you can get an additional $150 discount and get the bundle for $1,220.
- Usability Professionals’ Association: 4 video seminars and a live webinar
- OptimalSort: 12 month subscription of this remote card sorting
- Treejack: 12 month subscription to test and validate your IA
- Loop11: 2 projects to conduct remote usability tests of any website
- OpenHallway: A 12 month subscription and 3 TryMyUI credits will help you record a/v screencasts of user testing sessions
- SnapEngage: 12 month subscription of this service that lets you live chat with your site visitors and customers
- ConceptShare: 12 month subscription to markup visual designs collaboratively
- HotGloo: 12 month suscription to do rapid collaborative wireframing
Since this year’s World Usability Day theme is “Designing for Social Change”, $100 from each bundle sold goes to support the work of The Mekong Club, a business-led initiative to fight modern day slavery.
This is only available until the end of World Usability Day (Thursday, November 10), so check it out quickly if you’re interested!